This New Book & CD-ROM incorporates the legalities and responsibilities of serving alcohol either behind a bar, at a table, or at an off-premise function. Alcohol sales are an important source of revenue for many establishments. However establishments may face the potential for civil and criminal liability should one of your customers become intoxicated and cause damage to themselves, others or property.
Good management and employee training is the key to preventing these problems before they become an issue. The Responsible Serving of Alcoholic beverages training course provides management and liquor service staff with the knowledge and awareness necessary to responsibly serve alcohol in licensed premises. Covers:
* Alcohol and Legal Issues
* Understanding BAC Levels
* Responsible serving
* ID Checking
* Handling difficult customers
* Designated Drivers
* How alcohol effects the body
* identifying and handling problem situations
* Minors & Fake Id's
* Learn how to reduce liability lawsuits
* Local Law Enforcement issues
* Reduce liability insurance coverage premiums
* A complete and comprehensive yet inexpensive in-house training program. The companion CD-ROM is included with the print version of this book; however is not available for download with the electronic version. It may be obtained separately by contacting Atlantic Publishing Group at [email protected]
Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president’s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.