Approved by the Department of Licensing for 60 hours in real estate fundamentals, this user friendly interactive course covers everything from concepts of real property and ownership to Washington specific laws. This course explores The Residential Landloard Tenant Act and the "Real Estate Brokerage Relationships" agency law passed in 1997. Highlights include:
* Course content that is tailored to Wahington's E Learning requirements.
* Thematic graphics keep the material fresh and compelling.
* Instrucitonal graphics reinforce key concepts.
* Five different types of interactive exercised keep students focused and increase material retention.
* Unit exams test subject mastery and identify topics requiring additional review.